ZJ series slurry pump is a type of single-stage, single-suction, horizontal, cantilevered, centrifugal slurry pump. The ZJ series pumps used international advanced solid-liquid two-phase flow theory and designed using the Minimum-Wear principle. ZJ series slurry pumps are widely used in mining ,metallurgy, power ,coalpetroleum, chemical and building material sectors. The ZJ series pumps are suitable for handling abrasive and corrosive solids-bearing slurry with maximum concentrations of wt 45% (ash) and wt 60% (ore). We have all kinds of ZJ series slurry pumps, all of which can be made of directly driven (DC),directly driven via hydraulic coupling(HC), belt driven ,frequency control and they can be operated in tandem and parallel positions according to the requirements of the customer.
D:40-300mm Q:8-1826 m3/h
1. The wear parts are made of high-chrome alloy of abrasion resistance .
2. High efficiency and energy efficiency.
3. Light weight and long service life time.
4. Rational construction and reliable operation.
5. Lower noise and vibration of the pump translates into improved hydraulic efficiency.